It’s finally here (again!)
We have begun re-introducing Mvelopes 5 for existing users and will be updating our Android app next week. If you are using Mvelopes 4 on Android and want to avoid an annoying extra step to keep using the app, keep reading!
In order to avoid a potentially inconvenient situation for Android users of Mvelopes 4, we advise the following actions be taken:
Please turn OFF automatic updates on your device until you receive an email invitation from us to migrate to Mvelopes 5. Instructions for turning off auto-updates:
- Open Google Play Store App on your device.
- Tap the Menu option on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on My Apps and Games.
- Under the Installed Tab, tap on the Mvelopes app.
- Tap the More option on the top right corner of the App Home Screen.
- Uncheck the ‘Auto update’ option on the prompt.
If you do not turn OFF automatic app updates on your device, then you will soon have to delete Mvelopes and download a legacy version of the app in order to continue using the app. Please turn OFF auto-updates NOW to avoid this inconvenience. We will send you an email invitation when your account is ready to migrate to Mvelopes 5, and you can resume automatic updates at that point.