We have identified an issue with some members not being able to access the Mvelopes application. When launching the Mvelopes application, you may be presented with an alert box that says “Channel disconnected”.
This issue is only affecting members who have the following configuration:
- Using Firefox version 13.0 or 13.0.1
- AND have Flash Player version 11.3.300.257 installed
- AND are running Windows Vista or Windows 7
We have contacted Adobe and they are working on a solution, but in the meantime, here are a few options that will allow you to access Mvelopes immediately until a solution has been implemented:
- Access Mvelopes using another browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. These browsers, even with the same version of Flash Player installed do not experience the issue.
- Revert back to the previous version of Flash Player. Instructions can be found here
- Temporarily disable “Protected Mode” within the Flash Player. This is the least recommended option because you will have to manually enable Protected Mode once the issue is resolved. Instructions can be found here, at the bottom of the page.
We appreciate your patience while this issue is being resolved. We will post an update once this has been rectified.